Monday, August 27, 2012

My buisiness letter

777 Whatever Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63101

August 27, 2012

Mrs. DeBolt
1717 W.Main st.
Festus, mo 63028

Dear, Mrs. DeBolt;

Hello, I am Nolan Williams I like heavy metal and classic rock. In my spare time I like to play guitar and video games. I like tigers and hamburgers. For a job I want to be a mixed martial artist. I like Comedy movies.

I know a lot about computers. When I am on computers I like to go on Facebook or research. I have learned to take flash drives out safely. I have also know how to make a paint backround. I have learned a lot in this class so far.

I always have wanted to learn French and Italian. I am very knowlegable with Vampire and Werewolf lore. I want to visit France. I  like the learning guitar.

Sincerly, Nolan Williams