Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Business Letter


picture from here


Somer Rudert
4545 Tigers Ln.
Festus, MO 63028

January 10, 2013

Mrs. DeBolt
1717W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028

Dear Mrs. DeBolt:

I love your class alot. I have learned alot about computers and other things since i have been in your class this quater. I have darkish brown hair with blonde in it, i have green/blue eyes and i love school. Some stuff about computers are kinda confusing but the rest is really easy and what i already know.

The vocabulary words are really easy. I have been studying my vocabulary words and i finished my paper on them. I really love your class so much. I am so looking forward to beeing in your class next year, too.

I used to be a really slow typer until i got here. I am a really fast typer now. I still have problems using the home row keys. But i'll get used to it and it will be easy. I really love this class,i truely do and i wish i could saty in here all day.


Sincerely,

Somer Rudert