Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I'LL BOTTLE UP THIS MEMORY


I think I have brought this up before, but i'll do it again. My brother is in the navy, and I don't get to see him a lot any more. When he went to Florida for 5 months I was in tears. I think it was hard on us because 4 months before he went into the navy. He quit his job and lived with us for 4 months straight. Then when he left it was weird not having him around. If I could bottle up a memory I would bottle up the day he came home. The day I got to see him was one of the best days of my life. If  it was possible for me to have this memory forever without it getting stale or faded. I would open it the days before he would come home again, and the days he left again. I would do this till the day he was home to stay. The day he came home to stay would be like an anniversary. I would open up the bottle on that day every year. I would also open it on the day he left that would be an anniversary as well. If I could bottle up a it would be this one. 



http://science.howstuffworks.com/navy.htm