Thursday, December 13, 2012

Races with Jennenna !

picture from here
       Everyday Jenna has first hour ca and I have first hour pe. So everyday she beats me to technology, but not today! As soon as the bell rings I darted to my locker to unload my things and get my flashdirve for technology. I didnt think I would  beat her, because everyday she beats me! As i was running down the stairs i got distracted and told my friend soemthing. Next thing i knew Jenna had her head turned back looking at me! She had gotten ahead when i stopped. I rushed as fast as I could , and passed her again! I the ran into the classroom and grabbed my flashdrive. Then i ran to my computer and pluged it in. Then i hurried and got on to my blog acount, cause i knew today was thursday. So everything was going good too, because when i got there my back round was already set!! So i clicked on new post and then... MY COMPUTER FROZE! I had to reload the blog and then luckly it worked and I finished my blog!(: