Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Bell Rang

picture from here
            It was starting out to be a great day. I had gym first hour and so far it was a great day! That was until coach asked me to come with her for a second. I was curious what we were doing until we got to the multipurpose room. She had needed us to carry some chairs down. After taking 5min to undo the rope around the chair, she finally got it off. She handed us both 2 chairs, and we walked downstairs to a teachers room and linned them up against the wall. I then started to hurry, i knew the bell for the next class would be ringing soon and i still had my gym clothes on! Of course today The cheerleaders had to wear there uniforms, so i ran in the Girls locker room and quickly got dressed. My friends were zipping my skirt and my undershirt. I thought i would be late! But luckly I had made it to my second hour class right on time.