Tuesday, August 27, 2013

letter from a class mate

Dear Sage,
       
                I know I've caused you a lot of grief, but there is something that I need that only you can get for me. Don't tell anyone about this. I need a thousand plastic spoons so I can dig a hole in the wall to escape from this awful place. The other prisoners think it is stupid and that I can't do it, but with your help I can succeed. I hope you get this letter, and decide to help me. I NEED to get out NOW. I didn't even kill Bailey I  shouldn't be in here I was falsely accused. I need you right now more than ever. I am running out of time on the computer, so i must go.
                                                                                              Please help,
                                                                                                 Audrey
  http://www.mountainside-medical.com/products/Disposable-Plastic-Tea-Spoons--(1000-box).html