Thursday, October 3, 2013

Darccus

As per a few requests, I compiled a few fantasy prompts… but I also realize that these are probably insufficient for your fantasy-related-writing-prompt needs. So, I’d also like to point out fantasyscapes, which has some great potential for inspiring writing. I also think The Art of Animation might be worth your time. That has a great mix of science fiction and fantasy art, although sometimes it’s a bit NSFWish. If you have other good ideas, please let me know. Thanks.
I walked to the valley, just as I did every night. I brought the substance that i made. my darccus crazed this randomly made substance it seemed to almost change his mind. Every thing about him his different when he drank it. I wanted to stop giving to him, but he was to powerful. He would eat me if I stopped. I knew he never would though he was mine he was my pet, he trusted me. He was a powerful beast, he can breath fire. He protects me, and I protect him from my father. If my father knew i had a darccus, there is no telling what he would he do, so i have to protect him.   http://25.media.tumblr.com/6c2465ffe35b7d74771a93045495e170/tumblr_meq0b0N0Uf1qee12to1_1280.png