Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Who sent the letter?

Picture from here

I know I've caused you a lot of grief, but there's something I need that only you can get me. Don't tell anyone about this.

Earlier this morning I received this letter from a former classmate and he/she ask me for something I only can get them. They said nothing else and the person who wrote the letter was anonymous. I couldn't even tell who handwriting it was because they type it. Here is what the exact letter said:

                                                                            10-28-13
Dear Maddie,

     I know I've caused you a lot of grief, but 
there's something I need that only you can get me.
Don't tell anyone about this.

                          Sincerely

                                                   
                                                         A former classmate