Tuesday, October 1, 2013

just a little taller

I was lead to a room. The room was not wide, just narrow. Along one of  the long walls were 7 doors. All looked exactly the same, except the last one it was slightly taller. It was hard to notice unless you were looking for a difference. Which I was. I looked back, the man who had lead me here was gone. i walked to the door. My clammy hand wrapped around the knob. I took a deep breath, with one motion opened the door. I was greeted by an empty nothingness. I walked in the door I was engulfed by pure black, my heart thudded, and my hands trembled. I fell, in a hole, my hair rushed against my face. I reached my hands out to try and stop myself but the hole was too wide I couldn't reach the sides. My scream echoed though the hole. I slammed against the ground. I stood wincing in pain. I walked toward the open side of the hole. I saw light, but just a little. I sped up hurrying to get out. "i'm late i'm very very late" i heard a voice say loudly behind me. i heard thumping, it was getting louder. A white rabbit came up to me, stopped next to my feet then kept going. I followed the rabbit. There were people sitting at a table drinking tea. "Happy un-birthday" a man in a hat said to me. i knew i was in wonder land , and i was glad i had chosen this door. There was something amazing about this door, and I loved it.