Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kid Nation 3

Total Institutions I choose this word because the kids are separated into different groups. They are away from there families. They have to stay and live in this town to build it. I think that they are doing a really good job of that. I wouldn't want to be there so I think that its good that they can be away from home.

Anticipatory Socialization I choose this word because they kind of knew what to bring they knew to bring. Hats, jackets and other warm cloths. So that they where kind of prepared for being in the town. They knew that it was going to be cold they knew that they had to leave behind there electronics and that they'd have no T.V

Socialization I choose this word because they have to learn how to adapt to a new town and new people. They have to behave and get along with people they don't like to make the town work. Sometimes they don't get along and they fight but they work it out in the end. Witch is good because they need to get along to build this town. I think that they are doing a better job of getting along then they where in the begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment