Thursday, April 10, 2014

Kid Nation

    Sociology- I choose sociology because they are in big groups and not individuals. They have to work together to cook, work, clean and to do everything. They have to try there best to get along so that can make it work. If they fight to much there are not going to be able to save the town like they where sent there to do. They need to get along so that they don't get in fights and want to leave.

    Verstehen- I choose verstehen because if I was in there place I don't think that I would want to be there. I think that they are doing a really good job of how they are working together. Except for Taylor and her team if I was the green team I would be really mad and upset with them because it seems that they are always doing there work for them and they shouldn't have to do that. I feel like the green team should get to be the cooks and that the yellow should have to do the dirt work. But if the yellow team did do the dirty work it probably wouldn't get done.

    Power- I choose power because I think that the counsel is doing a really good job. Except for Taylor I feel like she should not be apart of the counsel or she needs to step up  and help out she needs to push her team because the whole yellow team is lazy. I feel like Sophia should take Taylors spot because she helps out a lot more and if I was there I would not want to have to listen to Taylor who doesn't even help with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment