Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kid Nation 4

Status Set I choose this word because they all kind of have to act as a mother or sister or brother some more than others. Morgan really helps people out and acts kind of there mother and is very sweet she works really hard. Others don't really work as hard.

Achieved Status I choose this word because they all work hard to try and achieve the gold star witch is worth 22,000 dollars so far 4 kids have got a gold star I think that Greg deserves one he has been working really hard and I hope he gets one. I think that he will get one soon if he keeps working hard for it.

Ascribed Status I choose this word because they have show downs to see who will be the upper class, merchants, cooks, and labors, who ever wins first gets to be the upper class and don't have to do anything and get paid one dollar, whoever finishes second gets to be the merchants they run the stores and get paid 75 cents, third place is the cooks they get paid 50 cents, then whoever is last is the labors and get paid 25 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment