Tuesday, November 13, 2012

bottled memory to Myrtle beach

                                              Myrtle beach!

       My bottled memory Is about the time I went to myrtle beach. It was so much fun, going to the beach, and when we went down to myrtle beach it was easter so we got surf boards to play with at the beach! It was so cool when we seen a jellyfish, but after that, I was a little scared to get in the water! Once it got dark one night, during the day that day one of the life guards had told us about this festival going on. Afer I heard him say that, i got really excited!! My little sister demi loved justin bieber, so as soon as we found a shop at the festival they made her a justin bieber shirt! she was so excited it said on the front Demi loves JB, and then it had a picture of him! After we started walking, I saw this ride, once i rode the ride, It was time to go back to the hotel, and pack our things, so we could leave in the morning. That was the time i went to myrtle beach!(:
Myrtle Beach condos
picture from here