Tuesday, November 27, 2012

thanksgiving disaster

picture form here
 

                   For my first thanksgiving as a host,  I bought the buggest turkey In the store. I was so excited, and nervous to. I couldnt beilive my family chose me as the host! As i started to cook the turkey, I was wandering if thats how its supposed to look, or if that was the right size. After cooking for hours, family started to arrive one by one. I was wandering why it had been taking so long. I ask myself, did mom or grandmas turkeys ever take this long?? I noticed the turkey was looking strange, like it wasnt cooking, or as i said it wouldnt cooperate! Everybody looked starving, as if they expected to eat right away. The children were all crying and yelling, they were hungry. Thats when i noticed the turkey was destroyed. And thats why we all ate hamburgers.

picture from here