Thursday, November 29, 2012

dance, to cheer..

                 I am going to talk about the time I danced, and then things changed. I was a dancer from age 2 to age 9. I had loved dance until my sister started cheer. It looked like so much fun to be flipped around and, at the end of her cheer routine she ended It with a dance! So I thought to myself its perfect! I would be able to flip and tumble, and still dance! After my last dance recidal I will admit, I was going to miss my dance class and teacher. But after I did my first cheer practice I fell in love imediatly! After I joined cheer, I moved to a different cheer gym after the first year at jeffco, and started going to flipside! I Love it so much!I have been in flipside now for about four years! That was the time I started cheer.


Dancers and choreographers
 
picture from here