Thursday, November 8, 2012

competition time(:

                                                                                                              competition time!
picture from here
     
                     I am so excited to go to Branson next weekend for my first competition of the season. One reason i`m very excited is because this year is my first year flying! I think my team will do great! i`m very glad we are having a practice this Sunday, because my parents get to come see how much i have improved, and it will get me ready for competition! I`m also excited because i get to stay in a hotel, and with my best friend! There is one problem though, my bow broke! Thank goodness though i have my grandma to sow it back together! Everything else so far though is going great. One of the boring things to traveling in the car for hours! but that`s why i have my best friend to ride with me!(: