Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween night


picture from here

 It was the night of halloween, kids were screaming of joy, and others just wanted some candy. We were all getting our costumes ready, some looked horrendous, and some looked adorable. Once everyone finished getting ready, we all grabbed our partners and started to go trick or treating. After about 10 houses the little kids wanted to go back, and eat their candy. So my uncle drove them back home. After the kids left, it was only Leasha, Hannah, Antonio, and me. We all were so excited to finally go trick or treating alone. After we had walked for hours, gathering candy, we started to get tired, so we made our way home. On our way home, we seen a truck that wouldnt stop following us. We started to get scared. We all started to run. I imidiatly tell leasha to call our uncle to come get us, he says he will be here in 5 min. To me 5 min was to long. As we continued running I saw hannahs house. I yelled to tell them. Then finally we were safe and sound.